the latest...

Aloha friends,
As many of you may already know, I just got back earlier this week from an amazing trip to Hawaii. I spent almost two weeks on the island of Oahu relaxing, eating healthy, exercising, laughing a lot, and just enjoying life all together. After a looong flight home Monday, I had chemo all day Tuesday and will finish up my oral chemo tomorrow (Tues). In my last blog, I mentioned that I had an upcoming scan which I had completed the day before I left on the trip...creating much unpleasant anxiety, but results turned out to be very pleasant! The MRI of my brain showed exactly what we already know...I am truly a genius. The CT of neck, chest, abdomen, and pelvis showed no new tumors and indicated that the present tumors in my abdomen are continuing to shrink. Hallelujah!! The news was a perfect way to set off for paradise, and I feel extremely blessed. Both of my oncologists agreed to continue with the same chemo regiment and consider the results very successful. I must say I was hoping for a little break from treatment over the holiday season, but I will take what I can get and keep hoping...hey, there's always next year right!! Thank you for your continued prayers and love and support. I feel it all around. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
With love,
Courtney

2 Comments:
Hey Courtney,
So glad to get the wonderful update! Even happier to hear the good news! I pray that God continues to heal you! Best wishes to you! Hope ya'll have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Love you,
Cindy Milner
Tuesday, November 21, 2006
This is wonderful news! I am so happy babe! Can't wait to see you in a few days! Love ya! Kate
Tuesday, November 21, 2006
Post a Comment
<< Home