Home sweet home...
...at least for a little while. As many of you know I have been quite the little world traveler these past couple months or so. I have decided (at least for now) to cancel some upcoming trips and stay put for a while and rest, but my travels have been full of many amazing experiences! I look forward to settling back in, and getting together with much missed friends and family. My lost blog mentioned Tampa- Mom and I went and had a very good appointment/visit with my Dr. there. He was pleased with my healthy glow and smiling face, and I was thrilled to see all my old friends at Moffitt. There has always been a strong presence there and the people...truly awesome. We basically reviewed my latest scans and reports and discussed the future as much as possible. There won't be surgery in the future regarding the tumors in my abdomen b/c there is too much tissue, organs, etc.-it'd be virtually impossible. However, there are 3 more chemotherapies that Dr. Kohls feels will work if we have to try when my current chemos top out. I am trusting there won't be a need for any of that. I am feeling good these past couple weeks for the most part, and I am now on a 4 week regiment since my counts were always too low at 3 weeks. I go today at 9:15 for my next round (steroids explain why I'm typing at 5:45 am). I hope everyone is doing well. Please continue to pray for strength and endurance, healing and faith for me and my family.
With love. cc

2 Comments:
It's so good to see a post from you again! I'm glad you're back home for a little while. I miss you and I hope I get to see you soon. I love you!!
Friday, August 11, 2006
I admire your strength and courage. I will continue to keep you in my thoughts & prayers.
Monday, August 14, 2006
Post a Comment
<< Home