Thursday, June 29, 2006

Great news...!!!

What wonderful news!! I had a CT scan of my neck, chest, abdomen, and pelvis early this morning and just got a brief report of my results....the chemo IS working this time!! The tumors in my abdomen are shrinking. Hallelujah. I do not yet have further details, but this is a blessing and news that we have been praying for. Thanks be to God. I will fly out for Tampa July 11th for an overall progress check-up and discuss what lies in the near future. Thank you for all your prayers. Keep sending them up!
Smiling,
Courtney

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is such awesome news!! We will have some celebrating to do this weekend - I love you! Kate

Friday, June 30, 2006

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So glad to hear the good news!

Friday, June 30, 2006

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Court----congrats!! I am so glad to hear some good news....I know how much it helps to see progress.....we'll keep praying for you!!!!!!!!!!

Saturday, July 01, 2006

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We Love it and you!

Sunday, July 02, 2006

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woo-Hoo! That is great news!!
So glad to read that and hear that things are going so well for you.
Keeping you close to our Nashville hearts and thoughts.
Take care and do something extra good for yourself,
Susan and The Minnie Pearl Cancer Foundation Gang
Nashville, Tennessee

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

 
Blogger Carly said...

That is GREAT news! More news to come soon from my end! I love you! - Carly

Thursday, July 13, 2006

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey honey bunny! I'm so thrilled to hear your wonderful news! You have been in my prayers everyday. Please keep in touch with us!
- Adele

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home