Some good, some bad news...
First of all I want to thank everyone for their prayers for my friend Angela...God listens. I received this email day yesterday. Angela wrote: "thanks for the prayers....no tears at the dr's (he was a little bit more human this time).....the IGEV appears to be working....I'll start chemo this afternoon (once a room opens up) for 5 days.....plus there are two matches that have agreed to donate if i need them....they still have to do more tests on their blood, but im just happy that they are willing! i'll write more later----horray for good news! Thank God!"
Second, I want to ask everyone to pray for my family friend Suzanne. She was originally diagnosed with breast cancer and received chemo and things have been really good for a while. Sadly, she received news yesterday that her cancer has metatisized to her brain. Please remember her and the power of prayer.
Love,
Court

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home