Thursday, September 29, 2005

Just layin' around...

Hey everyone! This is so much fun!
Things are going okay here in Tampa, I'm counting down the minutes to go home as usual. Getting semi-excited about being 24 tomorrow! Thanks to everyone who has made this a special birthday thus far! It meant sooo much! The doctor had no real new updates, but he and my nurse did come in with a present, singing Happy Birthday. I will have a PET and CT scan done right before my next treatment to gage what progress these 3rd and 4th treatments have had and found a way that I won't have to be here on Thanksgiving! yea!! I love you all!
xoxo, Court

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey love! I am SO glad to see that you are using this! I had the most amazing weekend. It was such a joy just to be able to spend some time with you. I can't tell you how much Philip and I enjoyed it! Have a great day, and I will talk to you soon. Love, Kate

Thursday, September 29, 2005

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey girl,
I am so glad that you have this. Hope that you are doing well. Hope to see you soon girl!
Love Ya, Jamie

Monday, October 03, 2005

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Courtney,
Nick told me about your engagement. I'm so happy for you and Candler:) We went to Wyoming to see Nick last month - he's really enjoying himself, but I think he's ready to come home!! I'm glad Katie and Philip started this blogger for you. We think of you often and continue to keep you in our prayers. Take care
Love,
Teresa & Lindsey Tolan

Thursday, October 13, 2005

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Courtney--when I saw you at Buffalo's..you have never looked more beautiful. I'm praying for you and can't wait to see you again. "For Nothing Is Impossible With God" Luke 1:37 Oh and Congrats on the engagement!!! I better get an invitation!!

Brittany

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home