One last thing...my room phone number is 813-745-2415 here in the hospital and I love getting phone calls ;). I also have my cell if you don't have long distance-just over my minutes. love. CC
Hey Courtney! I miss you and your crazy ways. I am hoping and praying for you...I just can't seem to go wild unless ur somewhere around hehe. Love you Court. Hope you had a great birthday.
Courtney, I am so glad you had such a great birthday! Congratulations on your engagement to Candler! Katie says he is a great guy and I look forward to meeting him. He is getting a great girl, but I am sure he knows that!! Getting engaged at Atlantis is a dream come true! How romantic!! I love you and will see you at Thanksgiving!! WAR EAGLE!! I had to throw that in! LOVE!!!!!!!!! Miss Grace
Hey Babe-Just checkin in with ya. I hope you are feeling good! I know it has been almost a month now, but I want you to know that I had sooooo much fun in Athens. Even being surrounded by Bulldog everything! I am so glad I got to meet Candler, he is precious! I am hoping to get some people together for the GA-GT game. Think about coming, I would love to see you again, and Candler too. Court-you never cease to amaze me! Stay you! Love ya!! Allison
"Cancer, I intend not only to beat you, but to use you to better the lives of everyone I can: by loving them, encouraging them, giving them information, making them laugh, praying for them, and by any other means i can. Cancer, you are not the end....
I hope to always be a good friend, sister and example to others. And hopefully inspirational to someone.
3 Comments:
Hey Courtney! I miss you and your crazy ways. I am hoping and praying for you...I just can't seem to go wild unless ur somewhere around hehe. Love you Court. Hope you had a great birthday.
Brittany
Saturday, October 01, 2005
Courtney,
I am so glad you had such a great birthday! Congratulations on your engagement to Candler! Katie says he is a great guy and I look forward to meeting him. He is getting a great girl, but I am sure he knows that!! Getting engaged at Atlantis is a dream come true! How romantic!! I love you and will see you at Thanksgiving!! WAR EAGLE!! I had to throw that in! LOVE!!!!!!!!! Miss Grace
Wednesday, October 05, 2005
Hey Babe-Just checkin in with ya. I hope you are feeling good! I know it has been almost a month now, but I want you to know that I had sooooo much fun in Athens. Even being surrounded by Bulldog everything! I am so glad I got to meet Candler, he is precious! I am hoping to get some people together for the GA-GT game. Think about coming, I would love to see you again, and Candler too. Court-you never cease to amaze me! Stay you! Love ya!! Allison
Saturday, October 22, 2005
Post a Comment
<< Home