Friday, April 21, 2006


4/21/06
I hope we can get back into the idea of using this blog as means for communication. I am trying to make phone calls, but it has turned out to be a somewhat overwhelming day. I hope everyone is doing well. Also, I have tons of pictures from recent adventures that I hope to post if I can figure out how to get Picassa to recognize my camera...Anyway. Happy Friday to you.
Remember...Relay for Life is 1 week away!!!!!!!!!!!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am praying for you and I love you, Court. When your heart is feeling heavy, think about your slumber party and the ridiculousness that entailed. It still makes me laugh. :) I love you!

Friday, April 21, 2006

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Courtney I just wanted to say that I am so thankful to know such a wonderful person as yourself. You are so full of life and such an inspiration to all those around you. I have always admired your beauty, yet over the past year, you have become so much more to me. I hope that if I am ever faced with a challenge as you have been, I will be able to hold onto my faith as strongly as you have. You know that you along with Keith, Melody, & Emily are in our prayers! I love you!

Friday, April 21, 2006

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Courtney,
I was shocked to hear your news. Thanks to Chrissie for including me on your email. I pray for you and trust that God's will be done. I can't imagine what you are going through, but I am so encouraged by your attitude. God is by your side. He will always be! God bless you Courtney. We love you and pray for you often!
Love, Tamara, Mike, Hannah, & Ryan

Sunday, April 23, 2006

 
Blogger Carly said...

Hey Court - *cover your ears because I am about to sing a song and just pretend my voice sounds like Celine Dion! Slightly modify this song into the meaning of friendship instead of lovers...And sing w/ me!*

"For all those times you stood by me,
For all those truth you made me see,
For all the joy you brought to my life,
For all the wrong you made right.
For every dream you made come true,
For all the love I found in you.
I'll be forever thankful, baby.
You're the one who held me up
Never let me fall...
You're the one who saw me through
Through it all!!!"

I am praying for you as you go through this difficult struggle and as you've faced another challenge. Your friendship has brought so much light into my life and into this world. I pray that I'll always be able to give as much of a gift that you've given me, Court! Much love always, Carly

Monday, April 24, 2006

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Courtney,
I've left you a message on your phone, hope you get it. I somehow recieved your e-mail prayer request and I just want you to know. That our God is an Amazing God! You know that I'm sure! Your request bore witness with my spirit and I firmly know that all will be well. That God is all powerful, almighty, and gracious and he knows the desires of our hearts. Our family is praying for you throughout your trial and we know that God will take good care of you... You are in our thoughts and prayers!

In Christ's Love,
Brian, Megan, and Elijah Slade Rittenberry

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Babe,
I have never used blog before. This is cool. I hope that you are doing good and your spirits are high. I love you so so so so much and can't wait to see you soon. Call me when you get a moment. I watched our wedding video last night and we were so cute dancing, obviously! Always in my thoughts and prayers,
Jen

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

COURTNEY, WOW THIS IS AMAZING WHAT YOU HAVE DONE. I AM SO GLAD TO BE ABLE TO BE A PART OF IT. I HAVE BEEN PRAYING EXTRA HARD THIS WEEK FOR YOU. GOD IS A SOVERIEGN GOD AND HE ALWAYS COMES THROUGH FOR US. I THINK HE IS PLAESED WITH YOUR POSITIVE ATTITUDE THAT EVERY DAY YOU COUNT YOUR BLESSINGS THAT YOU WAKE UP TO HIS BEAUTY. YOU ARE TRULY A WONDERFUL PERSON AND GOD WILL USE YOU AND IS USING YOU AS A POWERFUL TESTIMONY TO OTHERS RIGHT NOW. I LOVE YOU AND PRAY THAT GOD'S GLORY WILL BE KNOWN WHEN JESUS SWEEPS THE HEM OF HIS GARMENT ACROSS YOUR BODY AND YOU WILL BE CALLED HEALED IN THE NAME OF JESUS; LIKE HE DID TO THE WOMAN WITH THE BLODD ISSUE IN THE BIBLE. LOVE ALWAYS STACEY RICHARDS

Thursday, August 24, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home