Thursday, June 29, 2006

Half Marathon...Mark your Calendars

Please forward this information to anyone you think may be interested in the upcoming In Their Shoes Walk. This half marathon walk is scheduled for Saturday November 18th, 2006, and will benefit the Loran Smith Center for Cancer Support at Athens Regional Medical Center. I was so blessed to have the support of the LSCC when I was in Athens. It changed my cancer experience, and I will forever be thankful to them. This center and it's people, who work there and who benefit from the services, are so amazing! I miss everyone so much. Check out www.intheirshoesathens.org for more information. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions. I will be walking and raising of course! If I can do it, so can you.
With love.
Courtney

May today there be peace within.
May today we not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home