Headin' to the "big city"...

Today I write with a nostalgic heart and mind. I will be leaving Athens in the near future. My great friend Kayla will soon be returning to her home where I have resided for the past year, and it is just the right time for me to move on to a new place and city, so it harmoniously works out. I have another dear friend who recently bought a house and will be generously renting out her condo to me for an indefinite time period. It is two miles off 85, Jimmy Carter Blvd. exit 99 for all of you who will visit. It is just a perfect little place, that "looks just like me" according to friends, and I am thrilled about moving to the "big city." It will be oh so hard to leave my favorite little town of Athens, but I will still have my sister and dear friends to visit regularly. These past 5 years...What an experience it has been! I thank you all from the depths of my heart. You are my people. Memories we have....I love them!
"We all take different paths in life, but no matter where we go, we take a little of each other everywhere."
With love,
Courtney
MY NEW ADDRESS will be:
6137 Queen Anne Ct.
Norcross, GA 30093

2 Comments:
hi, Courtney--
Thanks for the update...wanted you to know the whole Minnie Pearl Retreat gang in Nashville and elsewhere is thinking of you and sending you much love.
Good luck with all the move to Atlanta stuff. Lot to do and think about, but I know you'll charm the "big city," just as you did the little town of Athens (as well as everyone in Nashville)!
Take extra good care of yourself...you're very special to so many.
love,
Susan
Thursday, May 18, 2006
Courtney, I pray for you often. I hope that you will keep your spirits up regardless of what any doctors might say.
With love,
Marla
Friday, August 25, 2006
Post a Comment
<< Home