Well, I'm just fulla' news...

Just wanted to let everyone know ( since I'm on such a roll with posting today) I did hear from my Dr. in Tampa. He has contacted Dr. Steis in Roswell at Atl. Cancer Care, where I went in the beginning alot, and I will see him Monday a.m. to begin a new chemo called Taxel (yes, if you've heard of it-typically used for breast cancer and ovarian cancer). I will be only about 15-20 miles away from my new place and just right up the road from Mom's work when I get chemo, so this brings lots of comfort to us all. I'm not exactly sure what the regiment will be yet, or if I will have some decision in how they administer it times/weekly, etc. I do know we will jump right to it if my counts have had ample time to bounce back up since my treatments a couple weeks ago. Let's all hope, pray, and believe this kind will work and nail those stinkin' tumors once and for all. Happy Wednesday.
Court

3 Comments:
Hey there mamacita. Just thinking about you. Guess what...I'm starting a new job next week...yay! I'll be the social worker for a dialysis clinic...and it's in Athens...yay! 5 minutes from my house. Another yay!
Thanks for posting this blog site. It's a really good way to keep updated on what's going on with you. I love seeing your smiling pictures. I can't wait to see you again. We need another get together. But when do you move...?
Take care my sweetie. My stepdad and I pray for you by name on the phone together. Love you and hope to see you soon.
Marci
Monday, May 15, 2006
Dear Courtney,
This weekend we saw a magnificent rainbow. I was at the pool with my son and a major thunderstorm blew up. But as it abated, this rainbow appeared that seemed to start in the parking lot. Everyone commented that they had never seen the end of the rainbow before, and we were all joking that we needed to go out and look for the pot of gold! A little boy with glasses kept saying, "It's a miracle!" and I think everyone did have a moment of feeling that something out-of-the-ordinary was happening.
For me, that rainbow was Courtney's rainbow. I just wanted to share it with you.
Lots of love,
Sara B.
Tuesday, May 30, 2006
Love is sent your way every day, girlie girl. I only just discovered how to use these blogs, but wanted to leave my comment.
Wednesday, June 14, 2006
Post a Comment
<< Home