Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Hour of Prayer...


I am asking everyone I know to participate in an Hour of Prayer for me. Over a year of intense chemotherapy and radiation and surgeries is clearly taking it's toll on my human body as expected. I have been having a hard time lately and my health seems to be getting worse, and I honestly need your thoughts and prayers. I believe so strongly in the power of prayer and I want to be healed. I know miracles occur, and not solely in the past. They happen a lot of the time...we just don't consider them as miracles and appreciate them for what they truely are. A miracle is my hope. Healing is what I have depended on from day one and I believe it will happen still. Answered prayers are what has gotten me through thus far. They can continue. If you don't pray, then send positive thoughts and energy into the universe for me and send this prayer request to those you know who will pray. I send this email with tears and sincerity. Pray for healing. I go for another scan on the following Monday morning. I have gone for these scans every two months for the past 15 months now and everytime they come back with different results...I want these results to be very different. Please remember at 7:00 on Sunday evening, if you're in your car just pull over or at church sitting silently...please pray with faith that it will happen. Thank you.
Sincerely,
Courtney


"And all things, whatsoever ya shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive."
-St. Matthew 21:22

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We are forwarding your message to all we know and it has been posted on internet message boards. We will ask specifically for healing and begin now.

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My entire family and myself will be praying for you Court. I love you so much!

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Courtney,
You are ALWAYS in our prayers and thoughts.
Thanks for updating what's going on and we are sending lots of love and strength down to you.
Susan Gregory and the Minnie Pearl Staff

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Courtney,
In God's name, prayer, faith and family all things are possible. We will be praying for you and your family. I've added you to a few prayer list. God bless you sweetie. Love: Ron & Glenda ( Shay's dad )

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love you. You are simply the most beautiful person I know...an angel...humble, strong, and alive. I am amazed by you and the life you live. God always sends an angel, whether it be a friend in a time of need or an angel in the night...I believe he's sending you one for healing. Just believe. Have faith. Hope.

Friday, August 25, 2006

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your faith. Your are in my and my family's prayers. Lord God I pray to you to cure Courtney, in the name of your son our savior Jesus Christ aman.

Saturday, August 26, 2006

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Courtney,

"Everything comes from God alone. Everything lives by his
power and everything is for his
glory." Romans 11:36 (LB)

In "The Purpose Driven Life" by
Rick Warren, in chapter 30 he writes:
God never wastes anything. God has planned every detail in your life.
God uses all of it to mold you for
your ministry to others and
to shape you for your service to him.

My prayer for you is that his work for you on earth is not finished and he will give you strengh to carry on his work until that day you join him in paradise. Not our will, but his will be done. In the name of the Father, Son and the Holy Spirit. Amen

Sunday, August 27, 2006

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Courtney - I rec'd this email from you thru my daughter, Lindsey Ludy, a friend of Heather's. I can feel your cry for help. I want you to know that I will be praying for you, and will ask our Father to keep you in the palm of His hand. I ask the Father right now, as I sit at this computer in my small town library, to touch your body in a way it has not been touched before. I ask you to reach out and accept this healing, just as the woman who touched the hem of Jesus's robe did. You have been and will continue to be touched by God. I ask God's blessings upon you and your family and I will pray for you from this day on, for your healing not only for your physical, but also emotional and mental healing also. I don't have a computer at home, so I have to check my emails at the library. So I'm behind on all of my emails. I wanted to email you because I was late in rec'g your request, but you are now entered in my prayer request book and I look forward to hearing good things from Lindsey to update me on what's in store for you. Sincerely, In Christ, Cynthia Ryals, Fernandina Beach, Florida

Friday, September 01, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home