From Ann
Hello all,
Courtney is back in the hospital at North Fulton Regional. She had an endoscopy last Wednesday which showed nothing. This is both good and bad news in that it showed no cancer, but also doesn't give any insight into her current problems with vomitting. That procedure was at Northside Forsyth where they kept her for 24 hours afterwards. She was then released on Thursday morning, but was back at the hospital on Friday night. She and Darik were all dressed and headed for a date, but then she started throwing up uncontrollably. This has also been accompanied with abdominal pain. She was given a couple of different drugs for nausea that she didn't react very well to and caused her to be very out of it and hallucinate for most of the weekend. I spoke with her about an hour ago and she seemed to be coming out of that and was coherent. They did another CT scan yesterday but she has not gotten the results back from that yet. The plan of action at this point is unknown. She is very down and has been having panic attacks. Please keep her in your prayers.
Sincerely, Ann

2 Comments:
Hey Courtney,
I met you at Relay and we talked about my brother who also battles with neuroendocrine. I hate to hear that you are having a very hard time. You will have an upswing soon.:) Please know that you are in the thoughts and prayers of my entire family. Stay strong, Rebecca Dunlap
Tuesday, June 05, 2007
Hi Courtney,
It's been a while since I've posted a comment, but I've been keeping up with your journey. I'm sorry that things have been so tough. Just know that your in my prayers. Even though I've never met you, I know from Katie and from just reading your posts that you are an amazing Christian woman. Thanks for continuing to share your experience with us. In times like these, sometimes all you can do is tie a knot and hang in there. Take care.
Tuesday, June 26, 2007
Post a Comment
<< Home