Sunday, September 02, 2007

Update, September 3

Dear friends,

This is Kristi writing an update on behalf of Courtney's family. I am going to try to let ya'll know some current information on Courtney, though I don't have all of the details since her mom's post in July. On Monday, August 27th, Courtney began having seizures, while she was in the hospital at North Fulton. She was given anti-seizure meds and was mostly unresponsive until about 3am on Wednesday. Courtney has since been responsive at times, but has appeared to be in considerable amounts of pain. The doctors are unsure as to what caused the seizures, but said that it could have been several different things. The staff at the hospital were doing their best to manage Courtney's pain and help her rest. On Thursday Courtney went home to her parent's home in Canton where she is being cared for by her family and also hospice. Courtney has had more rest since she has been at home and her family is also more comfortable. Please continue to pray for Courtney and her family as they take care of her in this difficult time. She is very blessed by an amazing family and dedicated friends who all love her very much.

Love,
Kristi

11 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Dear Courtney and Family,

We will continue to pray for strength, courage, grace and peace. Much love to you all.

Elaine and Frank Hardie

Monday, September 03, 2007

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i am thinking of you all very often. love amber robinson

Monday, September 03, 2007

 
Blogger Unknown said...

May you find peace.
Love, Jane

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Courtney and Family,

There is not a day that has went by that I am not thinking about you all... You are all in my prayers!!

Love ya Girl!!!!!!

Jamie West

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keith, Melody, Emily - We hope you know we think of you often (every time a vehicle goes out the driveway and lots of times in between). I pray you feel God's grace and mercy now more than ever.
Love,
Cindy Dalton Milner

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dearest Courtney,
I want you to know that I love you sweetheart. Although we haven't had much contact over the last several years, you and Emily have always been those precious little girls that moved in next door when I was growing up. You're still precious and it breaks my heart to hear you're in so much pain. You've been such an inspiration in my life and I thank you for that! I pray that God heals your pain as only He can. May you feel His comfort now more than ever. I look forward to that ride in your convertible whether it's next week, next month or fifty years from now!
Love you,
Cindy Dalton Milner

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

 
Blogger Cheapskate #Uno said...

Even though I only knew you for a week in Montana, Courtney, I was so struck by your love for others and the grace that seemed to eminate for you. How blessed you are to live fully and faithfully as a child of God! I pray that we are all granted God's peace, and I am praying that his grace be doled out amply on you and your family during these trials.
With love,
Natasha

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You all are in our prayers daily.
We love Courtney very much and she is such an inspiration.

Teresa & Mitchell Harris

Thursday, September 06, 2007

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Courtney,
I am thinking of you often and checking your blog periodically.Sending peace and strength..we miss you at the Loran Smith...
Love love love,
Sarah Pattison
Expressive Painting Facilitator

Thursday, September 06, 2007

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Since i can't post another post, i'm not sure when they will be able to bring the news. It brings me great sorrow to report to you that Courtney went to be with Jesus today, as of right now, she is completely cancer free, and in the arms of her Savior.

Friday, September 07, 2007

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

God Bless you all.

Trina West Davis

Sunday, September 09, 2007

 

Post a Comment

<< Home